Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Obligatory Favorite Games Post (HW 01)

Favorite Game 01: Dragon Age (specifically Origins)
Dragon Age Website
This game has an excellent plot, believable romance, and solid mechanics. I really love how Bioware has developed these kinds of choice games, where the decisions you make change the world of the next game in a profound way. Also Alistair is adorable, but that is neither here nor there.

Favorite Game 02: Thief
Thief (2014)
I've played and loved the original (now called Thief Gold), so while I haven't technically played the reboot all the way through it seems to remain pretty faithful. It gets over the old game glitches and is still the stealth crawler that we know and love. I may be biased though, I am always a rouge when I have the option, so this game catered to my inner stealthy kleptomaniac.

No comments:

Post a Comment