Thursday, September 25, 2014

HW 06 - Gabby's unsuccessful quest to add and remove objects (because actuators are awful)

I have created a basic environment, made of buildings I downloaded from blendswap, to practice the near and add/delete properties in. While I was unsuccessful at adding or deleting any objects, I was able to one, cause collisions between two moving objects, and two, demonstrate the near sensor. The camera also follows the gun, and the player can use the left and right arrows to move forwards and backwards in the city. As for application in the game, this is primarily to practice how the player can influence their environment and navigate through the game structures. 



The model is, once again, in the Team One folder under models. Please let me know how to directly link, because I don't know how to currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment